This is a player-created Build for Dark souls 3.
- Build Name: Court sorcerer.
- Build Level: 200.
- Build Focus: PvE and PvP.
- Build Main Stat: 30 vigor, 20 vitality, 20 endurance, 10 strenght, 45 dexterity, 60 intelligence, 50 faith, 50 attunement and 15 luck.
- Link to Dark Souls 3 Calculator: Add link here.
- Right Hand: Flame of pyromancy +10.
- Left Hand: Court sorcerer staff +10.
- Head: Karla's pointed hat.
- Chest: Court sorcerer robe.
- Hands:Cornyx's wraps.
- Legs: Court sorcerer trousers.
- Rings: Young dragon ring, bellowing dragoncrest ring, witch's ring and the great swamp ring.
- Items: Ashen estus (10), estus (5), hidden blessing (x), white soap stone and black separation crystal.
- Spells: Black flame, black fire orb, crystal homing souls mass, crystal soul spear, hidden body and warmth.
How to play this build
The point of this build is to be able to play like a true sorcerer without using any weapons. As a mage you'll be weak to physical attacks, make sure to evade a lot and keep your distance so you can cast a lot of spells, while out of immediate combat. If an ennemie come close use black flame to either kill them or force them to back away. As a main attack use black fire orb for trash, homing souls mass to keep ennemies on their toes, crystal soul spear for anything harder to kill, hidden body is your best friend in PvE if you need to hide and last but not least use warmth instead of your estus potions as much as you can so you're not too much estus dependant.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
It would be more efficient to go full pyro OR full sorcerer since u can use sage ring for some casting time reduction and magic clutch ring(sorc)/fire clutch ring(pyro). Also u should use crown of dusk for even bigger dmg as ur head gear. I also like using tears of denial instead of warmth in pve and pvp since it can change the outcome of battle pretty often.
Would being hollow interfere with this build?
Assuming youre a pyro? Starting gift? You lack basic info new players. I'm not one. Just in blanks for anyone reading this build
Good one, working out so far Profaned Capitol
You could use the crown of dusk, instead of Karla's pointed hat but I just think the hat looks better and the crown only add about 100 damage to *regular* spells.
but.... why dex?