This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls 3.
- Soul Level 120
- PvP Build
- Main Stats: Dex, Int, and Faith
- Dark Souls 3 Build Calculator Link:
- Right Hand: Gotthard Twinswords or Estoc and Crescent Moon Sword
- Left Hand: Parrying Dagger and Sunless Talisman
- Head: Brass Helm or Sunless Veil
- Chest: Brass Armor or Sunless Armor
- Hands: Brass Gauntlets or Sunless Gauntlets
- Legs: Brass Leggings or Sunless Leggings
- Rings: Darkmoon Ring, Prisoners Chain, Ring of Favor and Protection, and Hornet Ring (can swap out for Cloranthy Ring of that suits you better)
- Spells: Tears of Denial, Darkmoon Blade, and Wrath of the Gods
- Items: Estus Flask (12x), Ashen Estus Flask (3x), and any other consumables that suit you
You can play this build however you want. It's Dark Souls. Have fun. I'm only here to give you tips on how to have the most success with this build. So here we go:
- Always apply your buffs (Tears of Denial and Darkmoon Blade) before initiating a battle or duel.
- When using Gotthard Twinswords try playing defensively until you can land a L1 on them. If you can land this, immediately press L2 for the weapon art and extend it fully by using R2 for a usual instant kill. If they don't die, usually due to absurdly high amounts of health or defense, the dual wield roll attacks are quick at doing damage due to the extremely fast speed and moderate damage. Beware that if you over use this weapon you may get hate mail as it is on the more op side. But, play as you like and if you like it, then use it.
- The Estoc is a very good weapon to play aggressively with. It has deceptively long range and can nick them even if they roll away from you. Spamming the R1 attack can result in a quick kill, but it is easily parried and can very quickly get you killed. So, try not to spam or be at risk for some parry action. Don't neglect the R2's or the weapon art. Try mixing up the R2's into your attacks as they can trick your opponent. Mix them up into fast ones and slow, strong ones. Use the weapon art! It can attack through shields surprising your enemy when they die while turtling. It is very good against them and you should do well to use it.
- Only use the Crescent Moon Sword when your weapon buff runs out and you don't have time to reapply it. But, don't neglect it! It has fast, moderate damage, spammy attacks and can easily delete your opponent. Don't spam too much as it can be parried super easily. Use its weapon art to switch up your attacks and catch them off guard. I don't recommend using the strong attack as it is slow to act and does about as much damage as two hits.
- For some extra courtesy to your opponent, bow to them so they can forgive you for using the Estoc and Gotthards after you win, as they are considered op in many people's eyes.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
what is the 30 int for?