Low SL PVP build with katana
This is a player-created Build for Dark souls 3.
- Build Name: Low SL PVP build with katana
- Build Level: 9
- Build Focus: PvP
- Build Main Stat: END/VIG
- Right Hand: Fire Uchigatana +2
- Left Hand: Pyromancy Flame +2
- Head: none
- Chest: none
- Hands: none
- Legs: none
- Rings: Life Ring, Flynn's Ring, Fire Clutch Ring, Carthus Milkring (early in the game, fit my playstyle)
- Items: Fire Surge
- Choose Mercenary and Fire Gem at start.
- Kill Sword Master Saber and get your Uchigatana. Infuse it with Fire Gem. Level up ur STR stat by 1.
- While obtaining Red Eyed Orb you can freely level up to 20 (into END/VIG) and upgrade Uchigatana to +2.
- For that u need Pale Tongue. You can get it after fight with Fire Demon (with Siegward).
- Then lighting the Cliff Underside bonfire or defeat the Curse-Rotted Greatwood in the Undead Settlement.
- Now talk with Leonhard at Firelink Shrine and he will give you the Lift Chamber Key to the locked door below the Tower on the Wall bonfire. Head there, unlock the door, take the lift down and defeat the Darkwraith there to obtain the Red Eye Orb.
- Enjoy your low level invasions, skeleton!
P.S. I was choosing from early game katanas: Uchi, Bloodlust, Darkdrift.
Since there was highest req katana with 28 DEX i decided to compare them all at that point.
Raw Uchi +2 177
Sharp Uchi +2 129+60
Normal Uchi +2 138+42
Fire Uchi +2 115+115
Darkdrift +2 154+42
Bloodlust +2 126+59
So u can mix a little bit with SL because there is formula for invasions something like
HOST LVL - 10 LVLS to HOST LVL + 20 LVLS
Thank you for reading :)