This is a player-created Build for Dark souls 3.
- Build Name: Masked Mutineer
- Build Level: 120
- Build Focus: PvE or PvP
- Build Main Stat: Dex (and sort of a quality build)
- Right Hand: Sharp Crow Quills +10 (DLC Item From Ashes Of Ariandel)
- Left Hand: Witchtree Branch, Silver Knight Sheild
- Head: Silver Mask
- Chest: Wolf Knight Armor
- Hands: Ringed Knight Gauntlets
- Legs: Ringed Knight Leggings
- Rings: Havel's Ring +3, Ring Of Favor +3, Lingering Dragoncrest Ring, Hunter's Ring
- Items: Dual Charm
- Sorceries: Great Magic Weapon
This build is meant to be played as a quick attacking build. It is not a go in there type build, but rather an opportunity based build. The weapon art of the Crow Quills is very handy especially against any spellcasting enemies, follow up with a strong for a powerful lunge attack. The Great Magic Weapon is to be used on the sword at the beginning of a battle. This is a quick class with low poise, be careful about heavy hitters. NOTES:
- The Crow Quills is a very fast hitter, can be good to stun lock foes, however, it is a thrusting sword so you can't just go in attacking or you will most likely miss, and very likely be pounded to dust.
- Use the weapon art to stop low poise spell casts etc.
- There is a lot of leeway in this build, so feel free to change it up how you like!
Get out there and have fun!