Arstor's Spear is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
One of the curses that festered within the belly of the Greatwood, and a terrible weapon favored by Earl Arstor the Impaler.
The spear is enwreathed in rotten, heavily poisonous meat. Defeating foes restores HP.
Skill: Shield Splitter
Take a large step forward and make a single focused thrust to puncture enemy shields and inflict damage.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Titanite Scales.
- While equiped Arstor's Spear will cause the wielder to receiver 30HP whenever an enemy dies. This happens regardless of whether or not the player is present for the killing.
- Stacks additively with Ring of the Evil Eye allowing for upwards of 60HP per kill - effective against large groups of weaker enemies including Deacons of the Deep.
- Most likely belonged to Sir Arstor of Carim, mentioned in Dark Souls 1's Bloodbite Ring, Cursebite Ring, and Poisonbite Ring description. Is also credited for creating Purging Stones, and the Shotel.
Location/Where to Find
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Arstor's Spear Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)