A memory of an old sword found deep within Midir.
This sorcery uses souls to grant form to the thought, and attack with it.
Attacks are coupled with lightwaves, and sustaining the stance before attacking increases their speed and potency.
The sword is named after moonlight, but it is slightly different than the one fashioned of the paledrake Seath. Perhaps it is rooted in an older memory, from not long after the Beginning.
- This spell is a reference to the original moonlight sword from King's Field.
- The sword produced by this spell uses a model taken directly from King's Field 2 (US), nearly untouched, save for the blade being slightly extended.
- The spell can be charged by holding down the casting button. The sword glows brighter and the beam becomes more powerful with a longer range. The casting button can be held down indefinitely and released when you wish.
- While holding down the casting button you can roll out of the casting at any time.
- Both the sword and the projectile have a hitbox, so both of them hitting at the same time will cause massive damage.
- The way the player holds the sword while casting it looks similar to how Ludwig holds it in Bloodborne.
| Affinity | | Aural Decoy | | Cast Light | | Chameleon | | Crystal Magic Weapon | | Crystal Soul Spear | | Dark Edge | | Dark Orb | | Deep Soul | | Farron Dart | | Farron Flashsword | | Farron Hail | | Frozen Weapon | | Great Deep Soul | | Great Farron Dart | | Great Heavy Soul Arrow | | Great Magic Shield | | Great Magic Weapon | | Great Soul Arrow | | Great Soul Dregs | | Heavy Soul Arrow | | Hidden Body | | Hidden Weapon | | Homing Crystal Soulmass | | Homing Soulmass | | Magic Shield | | Magic Weapon | | Pestilent Mercury | | Repair | | Snap Freeze | | Soul Arrow | | Soul Dart | | Soul Greatsword | | Soul Spear | | Soul Stream | | Spook | | Twisted Wall of Light | | White Dragon Breath |