Alteration of Soul Greatsword developed by sorcerers of the Undead Legion of Farron.
The Legion has a tendency to emphasize speed over power, and this practical alteration of an existing sorcery is no exception."
- Found in: ?
- Bought from: Orbeck of Vinheim for 3000 souls
- Appears that AR = (1.16 * Spell Buff) - 75.2
- Behaves much like a straight sword in terms of reach and speed and can be cast multiple times in a combo, similar to Farron Dart. Its range is much better than a straight sword but damage is light.
- Can be parried
- A longer catalysts results in a longer reach, the sword doesn't get any bigger but it starts higher up the staff. [This is actually fairly important for PVP capabilities, as this spell can have nearly the range of the Soul Greatsword spell with the right catalyst, but with a much faster attack rate at a fraction of the cost.]
- The Izalith Staff achieves the longest range of this spell.
- Can be used after a backstep, roll, or while running for variant casts, similar to how other weapons behave. Does not seem to have critical attack capabilities, however.
| Affinity | | Aural Decoy | | Cast Light | | Chameleon | | Crystal Magic Weapon | | Crystal Soul Spear | | Dark Edge | | Dark Orb | | Deep Soul | | Farron Dart | | Farron Hail | | Frozen Weapon | | Great Deep Soul | | Great Farron Dart | | Great Heavy Soul Arrow | | Great Magic Shield | | Great Magic Weapon | | Great Soul Arrow | | Great Soul Dregs | | Heavy Soul Arrow | | Hidden Body | | Hidden Weapon | | Homing Crystal Soulmass | | Homing Soulmass | | Magic Shield | | Magic Weapon | | Old Moonlight | | Pestilent Mercury | | Repair | | Soul Arrow | | Soul Dart | | Soul Greatsword | | Soul Spear | | Soul Stream | | Spook | | Twisted Wall of Light | | White Dragon Breath |