One of the spells left behind by the young
sorcerer Sulyvahn before leaving the Painted
World. Creates a cloud of near-freezing mist.
Sulyvahn was born and raised inside the painting,
yet had little use for his frigid homeland, since he
had not yet experienced loss.
- Found in Painted World of Ariandel: from the Depths of the Painting bonfire, head left past the Giant Crabs and past the Tree Women until arriving in an enclosed icy area with a singular Smoldering Tree Woman guarding a body with the spell on it. (Video Location)
- Fextralife Video: Snap Freeze in action
- Releases a cloud of icy mist which bulds up Frost on foes.
- Frost buildup is unaffected by the caster's Int.
- "Snap Freeze" is a term for the process of rapidly cooling a substance, typically for the purpose of preservation.
| Affinity | | Aural Decoy | | Cast Light | | Chameleon | | Crystal Magic Weapon | | Crystal Soul Spear | | Dark Edge | | Dark Orb | | Deep Soul | | Farron Dart | | Farron Flashsword | | Farron Hail | | Frozen Weapon | | Great Deep Soul | | Great Farron Dart | | Great Heavy Soul Arrow | | Great Magic Shield | | Great Magic Weapon | | Great Soul Arrow | | Great Soul Dregs | | Heavy Soul Arrow | | Hidden Body | | Hidden Weapon | | Homing Crystal Soulmass | | Homing Soulmass | | Magic Shield | | Magic Weapon | | Pestilent Mercury | | Repair | | Soul Arrow | | Soul Dart | | Soul Greatsword | | Soul Spear | | Soul Stream | | Spook | | Twisted Wall of Light | | White Dragon Breath |