- Level: 120+
- Focus: PvP (and PvE)
- Main Stat: Strength, Dexterity, Luck
- Build Calculator
- Right Hand: Hollow Onikiri and Ubadichi
- Left Hand: Old Wolf Curved Sword
- Head: Shadow Mask
- Chest: Eastern Armor
- Hands: Brigand Gauntlets
- Legs: Shadow Leggings
- Rings: Chloranthy Ring, Pontiff's Right Eye, Pontiff's Left Eye, Havel's Ring
- Items: Carthus Rouge
- *Luck is only at 35 since a +10 hollow weapon adds 5 to your luck stat, so technically it is still 40
Land dual-wielded slashes as much as you can and stun-lock your opponent. Also, bait attacks until there is a window for the leaping slash weapon art, after which you can follow up with 2 to 3 dual wielded slashes (L1/LB), which will do a bunch of damage since each consecutive hit raises the attack (OWCS buff and pontiff's right eye stack). With carthus rouge and a high luck stat that increases your AR and bleed buildup, you will be able to obliterate anyone with chain attacks, while also causing bleed. If there is someone who you can't land hits on with the katanas (usually a quick dex build), try to hit them with the OWCS, which is very good at stun locking. Very fun and effective in PvE as well.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Over a year later, yes. Pontiff's Right Eye, OWGS, and Carthus Beacon all stack together
Can Carthus Beacon be used to stack dmg?