Drakeblood Set is an Armor in Dark Souls 3.
Armor of the Drakeblood Knights, worshippers of the blood of dragons. The red cloth is said to symbolize their yearning for blood.
Dragon worship has captured the hearts and minds of warriors across the lands for many ages.
Perhaps such warriors are attracted to doctrines of few words.
- After killing the Drakeblood armored enemy at Archdragon Peak, return to the shrine in Consumed King's Garden, behind Oceiros' bonfire (where you have found the Path of the Dragon gesture). The full armor set will be lootable from the corpse there.
- At Archdragon Peak, the Man-Serpent Summoners will summon several different enemies- one of them wears the Drakeblood set and wields a Drakeblood Greatsword. Get a summoner to summon this enemy, then kill it. He will drop his greatsword.
- This armor seems to be used in Dark Souls 2 DLC Crown of the Sunken King by Black Drakeblood Knights, led by Sir Yorgh.
- The cape's upper part often clips through the armor.
Youtube Location Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
- This set was introduced to the Souls series in Dark Souls 2, in the Crown of the Sunken King DLC
Images go here...