Jailer's Key Ring is a Key Item in Dark Souls 3.
Jailer's Key Ring
Ring of keys to the Irithyll dungeon held by the jailer.
Opens most cell doors.
On what grounds do they remain imprisoned, considering that by now they are mindless Hollows, or unrealized, gibbering fools?
Jailer's Key Ring Usage
- Unlocks cell holding Karla in Irithyll Dungeon.
- Open the cell containing Prisoner Chief's Ashes. From the first bonfire follow the initial path and keep right until you come to a set of stairs leading into a small open room with a Jailer and five hollow cage enemies.
- Opens a cell containing a Rusted Gold Coin near the first bonfire in Irithyll Dungeon
Jailer's Key Ring Locations
- Profaned Capital, up the staircase and left from the toxic pool which leads back to Irithyll Dungeon.
- From the Profaned Capital bonfire, take the ladder down into the center of the tower. Drop through the hole and continue onto the boardwalk above the swamp. Drop down and cross the swamp, then ascend a ladder. Go around the rooftop to find a staircase. At the end of the staircase there is a long corridor. The Jailer's Key Ring is at the end of this hallway.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I added a lengthier description of where this item is because some users were finding it lacking (myself included). Feel free to change or remove it if it's not up to standard.
You can see the back of one of the invisible jailers from the room with the giant and rats.
"Trivia Goes here" lovely
no video location smh
The notes were very helpful.
the two jailers are using that invisibility spell. after you get to the top of the stairs, they are in that small area right in front of you before you turn left down the hall to the key. just swing your sword there and you'll hit them
Here's a better description for where the item actually is: The Jailer's Key Ring and can be found in the Profaned Capital. Within the toxic swamp with the Sewer Centipedes, go up a ladder and stick to the left side of the roof until you come to some steps, follow the path and the key should be there.
the video location video is horrible
Can somebody edit this article to point out that you will get ambushed by two jailers who, as far as I know, magically appear out of thin air?
Its the Old Cell Key which unlocks the door to Siegward, Please correct this
Please add that you can get Karla's gear with this key. It opens a door to the chief jailer's ashes that grant you the ability to buy her set.