Jailer's Key Ring is a Key Item in Dark Souls 3.
Jailer's Key Ring
Ring of keys to the Irithyll dungeon held by the jailer.
Opens most cell doors.
On what grounds do they remain imprisoned, considering that by now they are mindless Hollows, or unrealized, gibbering fools?
- Unlocks cell holding Karla in Irithyll Dungeon.
- Open the cell containing Prisoner Chief's Ashes. From the first bonfire follow the initial path and keep right until you come to a set of stairs leading into a small open room with a Jailer and five hollow cage enemies.
- Opens a cell containing a Rusted Gold Coin near the first bonfire in Irithyll Dungeon
- Profaned Capital, up the staircase and left from the toxic pool which leads back to Irithyll Dungeon.
- From the Profaned Capital bonfire, take the ladder down into the center of the tower. Drop through the hole and continue onto the boardwalk above the swamp. Drop down and cross the swamp, then ascend a ladder. Go around the rooftop to find a staircase. At the end of the staircase there is a long corridor. The Jailer's Key Ring is at the end of this hallway.