Witch's Locks is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
A whip fashioned from the black hair of a daughter of the Witch of Izalith, creator of the Flame of Chaos.
The long, shining locks woven together to create this whip are imbued with the essence of fire, which can be channeled through the use of its skill.
Skill: Flame Whip
Temporarily coat the whip in fire, the self-same fire as that which consumed the Witch herself, it is said.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Twinkling Titanite.
- Like all the other whips, it cannot be parried but also cannot riposte, backstab, or plunge attack.
- Like all whips it cannot be deflected off shields, walls, or buffed players. This allows for it to attack through walls.
- Its innate fire damage and Weapon Art make it a good weapon for Pyromancers.
Location/Where to Find
- Found inside a chest in a secret room behind a bookcase in Grand Archives. There is a lever you must pull in the same room (it is the very dark room after the first spot where you can dip your head in wax).
- Temp Video Location (13m40s)
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Witch's Locks Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)