Twinkling Titanite is an Upgrade Material in Dark Souls 3.
- Reinforces unique weapons
- Can be purchased infinitely from Shrine Handmaid for 15,000 souls each, once Dragon Chaser's Ashes have been given.
- 3x sold by Greirat of the Undead Settlement for 12,000 each after his pillage trip to Irithyll Valley.
- Dropped by Rock Lizards in Archdragon Peak (common drop)
- Dropped by Hollow Clerics in The Ringed City (rare drop)
- 3x at Firelink Shrine:
- 2x at Road of Sacrifices: Drops from 2 Crystal Lizards, on the path between Crystal Sage and Cathedral of the Deep.
- 2x at Cathedral of the Deep: Drops from 2 Crystal Lizards, at the other end of the moat you can drop down to, right outside the Cleansing Chapel bonfire.
- 1x at Farron Keep: Drops from a Crystal Lizard on the walkway outside the Old Wolf of Farron bonfire, right next to the fake wall.
- 1x at Catacombs of Carthus: Drops from a Crystal Lizard, on a platform overlooking the long staircase with the skeleton ball, reached from a sidepath at the top of the staircase. (Video Location)
- 1x at Smouldering Lake: Dropped by a Crystal Lizard in a tunnel, near the lake entrance, that leads to the cave beneath the suspension bridge.
- 4x at Irithyll of the Boreal Valley:
- 1x dropped by a Crystal Lizard, on the platform with the illusory staircase, near the Church of Yorshka.
- 1x dropped by a Crystal Lizard, behind an illusory wall in the first alcove, right before you reach the shallow lake.
- 2x dropped by 2 Crystal Lizards, outside the church just after Pontiff Sulyvahn bossbattle/bonfire.
- None are found at Anor Londo.
- None are found at Irithyll Dungeon
- 2x at Profaned Capital: Dropped by 2 Crystal Lizards near the bonfire, in the hallways that leads to the toxic swamp.
- 10x at Lothric Castle:
- 1x found at the bottom of the ladder that leads to the dual axe wielding knight, the painting, and an illusory wall.
- 2x on a corpse behind a mutated hollow, down in the ditch below the dragons.
- 2x dropped by a Crystal Lizard, on the path out of the ditch beneath the two dragons in Lothric Castle.
- 3x found in two chests side by side, next to the Boreal Outrider Knight near the dragons.
- 2x dropped by a Crystal Lizard, on a walkway behind the dragon. The right dragon when seen from the Dragon Barracks bonfire. (Bugged: If you kill the other Crystal Lizard in the area this one despawns and vice-versa)
- 12x at Grand Archives: Video Location
- 1x dropped by a Crystal Lizard, along with a Crystal Gem, at the top of the first staircase.
- 1x dropped by a Crystal Lizard, along with a Chaos Gem, in the dark room past the wax pool.
- 2x dropped by a Crystal Lizard in the dark room past the wax pool.
- 2x dropped by a Crystal Lizard behind a bookshelf, above the dark room.
- 1x dropped by a Crystal Lizard, along with a Refined Gem, right before the roof section.
- 1x dropped by a Crystal Lizard, along with a Sharp Gem, on the roof near the second gargoyle.
- 1x dropped by a Crystal Lizard, along with a Heavy Gem, on the roof near the second gargoyle.
- 3x found in a chest at the bottom of the ladder, after traversing the rafters below the roof.
- None are found at Untended Graves.
- 13x at Archdragon Peak:
- 2x on a corpse down a ladder, in the second room you get to during the Ancient Wyvern bossfight.
- 2x on a corpse at the end of the plank walkway past the point where you can plunge attack the Ancient Wyvern.
- 3x dropped by a Crystal Lizard, right before encountering the second wyvern.
- 3x dropped by the second wyvern, along with 3 scales and 6 chunks.
- 3x found in a chest, at the bottom of the ladder that leads up to the Havel Knight.
- 3x at Painted World of Ariandel:
- One dropped by a Crystal Lizard on the tree roots used to descend into the Depths of the Painting bonfire. From the Ariandel Chapel bonfire, break the bridge and go down. It should be in clear sight between the first and second Follower. Most of the time it commits suicide.
- One dropped by a Crystal Lizard on the higher stone bridge in the Corvian Settlement, leading into a Corvian with claws that drops down in front of you. From the Snowy Mountain Pass bonfire, head back where Vilhelm was, exit the building, go right and up the ladder, cross the roof and it should be on the left by the stone bridge.
- One dropped by a Crystal Lizard behind the illusory wall in the basement of Ariandel Chapel, the one leading to the Dunnel area.
- 1 For +1 Upgrade; 2 for + 2 Upgrade; 4 for +3 Upgrade; 8 for +4 Upgrade; and a Titanite Slab for +5
- The drop rate from Rock Lizards in Archdragon Peak is actually pretty high. It's not uncommon to get 2-3 drops in one run, by only farming the 6 lizards between the Great Bellfry bonfire and the lone tower, with a decent item find.
- Weapons reinforced by Twinkling Titanite:
- Irithyll Straight Sword, Anri's Straight Sword, Sunlight Straight Sword, Morion Blade, Black Knight Sword
- Fume Ultra Greatsword, Black Knight Greatsword,
- Pontiff Knight Curved Sword, Old Wolf Curved Sword,
- Darkdrift, Chaos Blade, Bloodlust
- Black Knight Greataxe, Heysel Pick, Morne's Great Hammer, Smough's Great Hammer,
- Yorshka's Spear, Golden Ritual Spear, Dragonslayer Spear, Black Knight Glaive, Immolation Tinder,
- Pontiff Knight Great Scythe, Witch's Locks, Irithyll Rapier,
- Dragonslayer Greatbow, Onislayer Greatbow, Valorheart, Onyx Blade, Quakestone Hammer, Millwood Greatbow
- Izalith Staff, Man-Grub's Staff, Archdeacon's Great Staff
- White Hair Talisman, Sunless Talisman, Crystal Chime, Caitha's Chime
- It costs 225,000 Souls to purchase 15 twinkling titanite, which is the required amount to upgrade to +4.
Blessed Gem ♦ Blood Gem ♦ Chaos Gem ♦ Crystal Gem ♦ Dark Gem ♦ Deep Gem ♦ Farron Coal ♦ Fire Gem ♦ Giant's Coal ♦ Heavy Gem ♦ Hollow Gem ♦ Lightning Gem ♦ Player Trade ♦ Poison Gem ♦ Profaned Coal ♦ Raw Gem ♦ Refined Gem ♦ Sage's Coal ♦ Sharp Gem ♦ Shriving Stone ♦ Simple Gem ♦ Titanite Chunk ♦ Titanite Scale ♦ Titanite Shard ♦ Titanite Slab ♦ Transposing Kiln