Prism Stone is a Consumable in Dark Souls 3.
- Toss to leave a colored light marker on the ground. Can take on a variety of different colors.
- You can trade one of them to receive a Twinkling Titanite at the crow nest.
- Prism stones laid on the ground before a player enters the world will not be visible to them.
- Can be used to test if the height of a fall is Survivable.
- When thrown off high ledges that the player can't survive with full HP (embered) or insta-kill chasms, It will give off a dying scream.
- If it's a survivable fall, it will land on the ground and shine like normal.
- It is Not fully accurate at low levels. Having minimal amounts of dexterity and vitality could cause the most risky falls to become lethal without making the prism stones alert you. (tested with 8 Vit, 12 Dex at some roof in High Wall of Lothric)
- Fall damage is percentage-based, considering your max HP as embered, increases with equipped weight, and is reduced by your Vitality and Dexterity attributes.
- Sold by Shrine Handmaid for 10 souls.
- Dropped by ??
- 10x Found in the poison swamp of Farron Keep, near the first bonfire.
- Only 33 can be out at one time. If more are thrown down, the earliest stone will despawn.
- Trivia goes here