Golden Ritual Spear is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
A ritual spear presented to Darkmoon Knights before Sulyvahn claimed the title of Pontiff.
Can also be used as a staff. Sorceries cast using this weapon channel the wielder's faith.
Skill: Steady Chant
Boost the strength of sorceries for a very short period.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Twinkling Titanite.
- Doubles as a Catalyst that scales with Faith.
- Has the shortest range out of all the Spears and Pikes.
- Wielded by Aldrich, Devourer of Gods.
- At 60 FTH it has a spellbuff of 220.
Location/Where to Find
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
- The Golden Ritual Spear appears to be a larger, corrupted form of the Tin Darkmoon Catalyst. The God Devourer himself may be an aggregate of the by Griffith inspired Gwyndolin, and either Rakshas or Void from the same manga. (read more)
Golden Ritual Spear Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)