Immolation Tinder is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Profaned Flame wielded by the Irithyllian witches, frigid spirits roaming the Boreal Valley.
This torch, both a weapon and a staff, is enshrouded in an everlasting flame.
Skill: Punitive Flame
Punish foes with a flame that blankets the ground.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Can be used to cast Sorceries.
- Cannot cast Pyromancies however, contrary to its appearance and usage by the enemies that wield it.
- Longer range while one-handed.
- Higher damage and hyper armor while two-handed.
- At 60 INT it has a spellbuff of 220.
- Farron Flashsword does not present a big upgrade to range, but it is an efficient quick attack.
- Soul Greatsword does not have any hyper armor, but it does cover a huge area around the player.
Location/Where to Find
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Immolation Tinder Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)