A cross spear hung with a malformed corpse.
Once, a mad king was born to the pygmy royalty and Shira, knight of Filianore, put him to rest. But Shira's cross spear, unable to kill the undying king, only pinned itself to him. Shira delivered them together to the darkroom, where she stayed and held them close.
Skill: Mad King's Folly
Slam malformed corpse into the ground to briefly awaken it, then fillet with strong attack to trigger a roar, a blessing, or vexation.
Notes and Tips:
- Upgrades with Twinkling Titanite.
- Cannot be Infused, but can be Buffed.
- Darkmoon Blade heightens R1 spam capabilities.
- Despite it's innate dark damage, Dark Blade does work on this weapon, increasing it's damage even further.
- Both physical and dark damage scale with Faith.
- Strength scales better than Faith, and two-handing provides more Strength.
- It has the Great Club R2. Convenient for groups of enemies or catching rolls.
- When the weapon art is performed, it will randomly trigger one of three effects:
-Roar is an AoE blast that covers your front and sides.
-Blessing works similarly to Perseverance.
-Vexation spawns a following floating sphere, which explodes dealing Dark damage to you and all enemies (it can be dodged).
- Shira never triggers the vexation effect when she's using this weapon.
- At 99 Strength, Intelligence, and Faith with the Dark Clutch Ring, one has 666 Attack Rating. spook
Location/Where to Find
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Crucifix of the Mad King Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)