Eyes of a Fire Keeper is a Key Item in Dark Souls 3.
Eyes of a Fire Keeper
- Can be given to the Fire Keeper in the hub version of Firelink Shrine. She will then offer to "remove fire from the world".
- Talking to Ludleth the Exiled while in possesion of the eyes will change his dialogue to explain the background story of the untended graves and the owner of the eyes.
- The effects of giving the eyes to the Fire Keeper changes the Firelink Shrine music, changes the Fire Keeper`s dialogue, as well as providing option of the Betrayal Ending.
- If the Fire Keeper is killed after giving her the eyes, the eyes will be returned to the player and then everything will become as if you had never given them in the first place. Note that you can still return the eyes to her after this happens.
- Found in the dark Firelink Shrine in the Untended Graves secret area. Located on the floor at the end of the lower west hallway behind an illusory wall, in the same location where the cleric, Irina of Carim, resides in the hub world.
- Fextra Video Location
- English Video Example
- In some instances sending Irina of Carim to the Firelink Shrine before finding the eyes will cause the illusory wall and the eyes to disappear.