Wolf Knight's Greatsword is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Greatsword of a knight tainted by the dark of the Abyss, and master of the wolf's blood of Farron.
The wolf knight was the first Abyss Watcher, and his sword is more punishing against creations of the abyss.
Skill: Wolf Sword
While in stance, use normal attack for a low spinning slash, or the strong attack to leap forward in a vertically-slashing somersault.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Buffed or Infused.
- Reinforced with Titanite Scale.
- Wolf Knight's Greatsword +5 has 523 AR at 40 Strength and 40 Dexterity.
- Does 20% bonus damage against Abyssal enemies, including the following bosses:
- The Greatsword of Knight Artorias, an important character and boss from the original Dark Souls.
- The blade appears to be corrupted by the Abyss, having only one sharpened and uncorrupted side.
- Unlike Dark Souls 2, weilding this weapon in your left hand does not grant a unique moveset.
- Multiple weapons referencing Artorias, including this one, almost never refer to him as his real name. He is instead refered to as "wolf knight" or "abysswalker" which might hint that Artorias' name has long been forgotten.
Location/Where to Find
Moveset and Videos:
Wolf Knight's Greatsword Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)