Gundyr's Halberd is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Halberd of Gundyr the Champion, received when he was charged with his duty.
This old cast-iron halberd has the power to break poise, and is said to never crumble, seeming to suggest that Gundyr was fated to eternal service from the beginning.
Skill: Champion's Charge
Hold spear at waist and charge at foe, and use momentum to transition into sweeping strong attack.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Buffed or Infused.
- Upgraded with Titanite Scales.
- As per the statement "has the power to break poise" in the description, this halberd deals more poise damage than a standard one.
- Champion's Charge Weapon Art spin attack causes knockdown.
- Is a weapon with a huge outlier for durability, standing at a whopping 500 durability! This equals to about 5000 hits before breaking.
- Among the longest Weapons:
- Despite being called a halberd, it more closely resembles a bardiche.
Softcaps & Scaling:
- Gundyr's Halberd +5
- 2-Handed Stats
- 30/15 = 463 AR = Base Stats & Dex Softcap
- 30/40 = 483 AR
- 40/15 = 481 AR = Str Softcap
- 40/40 = 502 AR
- 66/15 = 518 AR = Str Hardcap
- 66/40 = 539 AR
- 2-Handed Stats
- Gets less than 2 AR per level after softcaps
- Strength weapon
- Dexterity Softcaps at base stats
- Gains much from Strength than Dexterity
- Softcaps at 40 Str
- Scales poorly between 41 and 58 Str
- Scales well between 59 and 66 Str
Location/Where to Find
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Gundyr's Halberd Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|