Soul of a Champion is a Soul in Dark Souls 3.
Soul of a Champion
Soul of a Champion Usage
- Use to gain 25,000 souls.
Soul of a Champion Locations
- One found in the Demon Ruins, At the end of the bridge, to the right, where you encounter the Greatsword Black Knight.. (Must be in NG+)
- One can be found in the Irithyll Dungeon, where you drop into the Giant's room for the first time. Next to his arms when he is asleep and next to the Crystal Lizard. (Must be in NG+)
- One can be found in Anor Londo, up the stairs from the bonfire, to the right.. It is on a ledge, guarded by a red eyed silver knight. (Must be in NG+)
- One can be found after the Dancer of the Boreal Valley bonfire, up the ladder and straight forward.. There is going to be a red eyed lothric knight guarding it, with a healer. (Must be in NG+)
- After the bonfire in the Untended Graves, one can be found next to what appears to be a broken fire / Lord Vessel.
- 2 are located in the arena where you fight the Millwood Chieftain.
- Drop from Locust Preacher(NG+).
- Relevant Quality of Life improvement: Souls can be sold to vendors for the same value as when you use them. This way you can see what amount of souls they are going to give you.
- Trivia goes here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
kind fellow "Sin" the Mad Dark Spirit gave me 40 Embers and one of these after I helped him with the Mound-Makers covenant
Someone dropped me 99 of these on new game should I get rid of them? To clarify I haven’t used any of them and I’m on console
Do i really have to start ng+ to get these?
They can also be dropped by the locusts in ringed city
There is one directly above the entrance to Dark Firelink Shrine (on the way back from getting the Chaos Blade, take the left stairs).
i picked up the champion souls in the painted world near where the earth seeker greataxe is and im not seeing any champion souls anywhere in my inventory. i think the game just straight robbed me.
Sold one but it gave me no souls. Oof
These are farmable from those psychotic Locust *****s in the Ringed City, but it’s still moderately uncommon even with SoA, CGS +3 and Rusted Gold Coin. At least in NG+
A guy summoned me and dropped me 99 of these and i got up to lvl 176, wish I knew his name
If anyone here can edit, these are a rare drop from the locust preachers.
I need Soul of a Champion, preferably in stacks and can exchange other items for it.
you can farm it from the preacher (the enemy, not the npc) near ringed city street bonfire in NG+3. it dropped seasoned warrior, intrepid hero, and soul of a champion with avarice & gold covetous ring +3 in decent rate. just be careful with the judicator tho.
"let the feast begin"
I got this item as a drop from one of the big locus guys in the swamp of the ringed city dlc. I do not know what the drop rate is and I haven't tried farming it. Just thought it would be interesting to share.
I ended my first NG+ cycle with 11 of these...I wish I could remember each location. Was hoping they'd be listed here.
the soul of a champion in the untended graves must be in NG+just checked and it was soul of a crestfallen knight in NG