This is a player-created Build for Dark souls 3. I wanted something with a lot of health and strength for PvE, but could also stand a chance in PvP.
- Build Name: Noob Slayer
- Build Level: 108
- Build Focus: PvE/PvP almost equally
- Build Main Stat: Strength
- Right Hand: Harald Curved Greatsword (Heavy Infusion upgraded to +10 gives it an "S" in Strength)
- Left Hand: Ethereal Oak Shield
- Head: Iron Dragonslayer Helm
- Chest: Iron Dragonslayer Armor
- Hands: Iron Dragonslayer Gauntlets
- Legs: Harald Legion Leggings
- Rings: Sun Princess Ring, Ring of Favor, Knight's Ring, Havel's Ring (+3)
- Items: 15 Estus Flask (+10), Church Guardian Shiv
So the stats shown in the table are after all the rings are equipped. Of course if you have any of the +1-3 versions, the stats will alter some. With the Sun Princess Ring and Ethereal Oak Shield your large health pool will regen nicely while in PvE, but you will have plenty of Estus for those emergency healing moments i.e boss fights. Armor is usually fashion, those I feel that work with the stats/play style I've listed. Covenant is your choice, I went with Rosaria's Fingers just for the fun of it.
If you happen to get in a PvP situation, and they are close to death, start chucking the Church Guardian Shiv at them. It will seek foes, which can be a big help if they like to dodge roll alot.
This build can easily carry you through multiple playthroughs.