Profaned Greatsword is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
A ceremonial sword, held in Pontiff Sulyvahn's right hand, representing the Profaned Flame.
Long ago, when Sulyvahn was yet a young sorcerer, he discovered the Profaned Capital and an unfading flame below a distant tundra of Irithyll, and a burning ambition took root within him.
Skill: Profaned Flame
Temporarily summon the Profaned Flame. Lunge forward and use strong attack to enshroud blade in flame.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused but can be Buffed using the Weapon Art.
- Reinforced with Titanite Scale.
- Its charged heavy attacks shroud the blade in flame momentarily. Fully charging adds 50 fire damage to the weapon. (Tested against a 100% physical shield, 4 chip damage went through only with fully charged heavy. In addition things weak to fire take bonus damage from it.). However, the fully-charged attacks of this weapon use more stamina than that of other Ultra Greatswords.
- Profaned Greatsword +5 has 605 AR at 40 Strength and 40 Dexterity.
Softcaps & Scaling:
- 22/10 = 397 AR = Base Stats
- 40/10 = 448 AR = Str Softcap
- 22/40 = 515 AR = Dex Softcap
- 40/40 = 605 AR = Quality Build
Location/Where to Find:
- Created with the Soul of Pontiff Sulyvahn.
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Profaned Greatsword Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)