Binoculars are a Tool in Dark Souls 3.
- Used to view stuff at a distance.
- Press up and down on the d-pad to zoom in and out, same as bows.
- Can also be used to aim sorceries, pyromancies, miracles, throwing knives and other projectiles.
- 1x at High Wall of Lothric: Found on a tower, that is to the left side of the first bonfire.
- See Fextra Video
- Wearing the Hawk Ring allows the binoculars to have a stronger zoom / magnification.
- Trivia goes here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
AKA mage sniping scope
****, lets just use bow
This item is great for looking at boobies and that’s about it
Help I accidentally sold my binoculars
I NEVER KNEW YOU COULD ZOOM!
someone should add how you can zoom in while using the binoculars by pushing up on the d-pad. Works with bows too.
Can be traded to Pickel pee
what hat is he wearing in the picture? its awesome...
This is a singular pair... it is call the Lemaire Fabt Paris.. best binocular of its time.
The nocs make me sad in 3. They take forever to pull out, can no longer move when looking through them, and while you can still use them to assist casting aim: casting puts them away and you have to bring them back out again to make a second aimed shot.they're still useful in certain situations, but not even remotely close to being as good as in dark souls 2.
it would be nice to know how the binoculars function in dark souls 2 they could be used to aim magichowever in dark souls 1 they only functioned as binoculars