Cleric's Candlestick is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Candle stick used as both sword and catalyst. Used for worship by the Deacons of the Deep.
The deacons, under the guidance of Archdeacon McDonnell, became both Clergymen and sorcerers.
Skill: Guiding Light
A candle provides a temporary source of light which reveals additional guidance.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Titanite.
- This is the only boss weapon that upgrades to +10 and is reinforced with regular Titanite.
- All weapons have motion values assigned to each attack, which are modifiers to AR that are associated with the attack being used.
- The Weapon Skill Guiding Light will ignite the Cleric's Candlestick, similar to a Torch or Follower's Torch, providing light.
- The Cleric's Candlestick has a range of 33.8792xl on the 1h R1 and 33.496xl on the 2h R1.
- This weapon functions as both a staff and sword.
- The heavy attack is used for casting sorceries.
- At 60 INT it has a spellbuff of 200.
- This weapon is reminiscent of the Blue Flame from Dark Souls II.
- Though the weapon is generally weak, its left-handed moveset is identical to its right-handed moveset, making it a useful sidearm on an elemental build that uses a heavy weapon in the mainhand.
Location/Where to Find
- Transposable from Soul of the Deacons of the Deep
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Cleric's Candlestick Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)