Endings for Dark Souls 3 refer to the events that ocurr leading to and after the final boss battle, before initiation New Game Plus cycles. There are four endings in the game and three trophies/achievements available to unlock. Endings "2" and "3" listed belong are the same achievement/trophy, as they are simple variations of each other.
- Kill the Soul of Cinder and link the first flame.
- Obtain the Eyes of the Firekeeper from the Untended Graves' Firelink Shrine.
- Give them to the Firekeeper and exhaust her dialogue. Make sure to select "yes" when prompted.
- Kill the Soul of Cinder, and summon the Firekeeper via the summoning sign. It's next to bonfire.
- Can either watch the cutscene, or attack the Firekeeper in the final moments . Each has different results and you will NOT unlock the ending achievement if you kill the Firekeeper.
Ending 3: "Unkindled Ending" (Variation of ending #2)
- Complete the steps above but kill the fire keeper during the last moments of the cutscene.
- No achievement for this ending
- Find Yoel of Londor near the Foot of the High Wall bonfire. Recruit him and talk to him at the Firelink.
- Request his "strength" by allowing him to level you up. Do this all five times. One level per two deaths. Must be done before killing the Abyss Watchers. Doing this will cause the door to the catacombs to open, and upon entering kills off Yoel. This will cause a premature ending to the questline. Also NEVER cure your Hollowing, by talking with Firekeeper after obtaining Soul of the Firekeeper. Purging stone and Velka Statue are OK. You should receive 5 dark sigils from him. Note: You can "cure" your hollowing via Purging Stone. This gives you your human appearance whilst keeping your dark sigils. This doesn't impact this path. So long as you DO NOT cure the dark sigil via Firekeeper.
- Find Anri of Astora at the Halfway Fortress bonfire. Exhaust all dialogue.
- Speak to them again at the Firelink Shrine after killing the Deacons of the Deep.
- Find Anri in the Catacombs of Carthus in a hallway next to the first rolling skeleton ball. Exhaust all dialogue.
- Enter the Smouldering Lake and kill Horace in the cave.
- To find the cave, hug the right wall when entering the lake.
- Find Anri on the path near the wooden bridge before the High Lord Wolnir boss. Exhaust all dialogue.
- If you killed Horace beforehand, choose dialogue option "Tell Anri of Smouldering Lake" will have Anri setting up a gravestone for Horace.
- Otherwise, choose "say nothing", if Horace was Alive and Anri headed to Smouldering Lake, Anri will be found dead.
- Find Anri at the Church of Yorksha fire. Exhaust all dialogue. DO NOT kill the pilgrim/assassin in the corner of the room disguised as a statue. (NOTE: Even after Anri leaves, the pilgrim/assassin may still be there disguised as one of the statues. Don't attack anything in that area until you have progressed past number 8 (wedding)).
- After killing Pontiff Sulyvahn, speak to Yuria at the Firelink Shrine. Exhaust all dialogue options using talk.
- If done correctly she will tell you your spouse awaits you at the Temple of the Darkmoon. (If she won't mention the wedding, try warping to the pontiff's bonfire and using that to warp back to Firelink Shrine).
- Perform the "wedding" ceremony in the Darkmoon tomb. The tomb is located behind a false statue in the room before the rotating tower to Anor Londo.
- Talk to the Pilgrim NPC and accept the sword. Use the sword on your spouse and receive 3 dark sigils. You should have 8 Dark Sigils by now.
- After talk to Yuria one last time at the Firelink Shrine, She will congratulate you on your ceremony and tell you to link the fire. (She will tell you to link the fire if you've put all four remains of Lords of Cinder and unlocked the final area even if you haven't performed the wedding rites with Anri; this does not mean you can skip the wedding rites).
- Kill the Soul of Cinder and touch the fire. Enjoy. (Do not summon the Firekeeper if you gave her the Firekeeper Eyes as it will activate the "End of the Fire" ending.)
- BONUS: Go where Yuria stood to collect her gear (Black set and Darkdrift). (Only if you summoned her for the final boss).
How to get all 4 endings in one playthrough ( Can only choose one in the end though )
- Obtain the Firekeeper Soul and give it to the Firekeeper. This will allow her to heal your Dark Sigils.
- Do Step 1 and 2 of Ending 2.
- Do Step 1-10 of Ending 4.
- Kill the Soul of Cinder. You should be able to see the Firekeeper summon sign. You can safely exit the Kiln without disrupting your progress.
- Obtain enough souls to heal the Dark Sigils.
- At this point, you have all the prerequisites to do any of the endings. You can freely choose one and continue to NG+
- Follow these steps to obtain any of the endings:
- Ending 1: Heal your Dark Sigils, then interact with the first flame.
- Ending 2: Summon the Firekeeper.
- Ending 3: Summon the Firekeeper, then attack her.
- Ending 4: Simply interact with the first flame.