Heretic's Staff is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Catalyst used by generations of heretic sorcerers.
Sorcery is a logical academic discipline, and the power of sorceries depends heavily on the caster's intelligence.
Skill: Steady Chant
Boost the strength of sorceries for a very short period. Works while equipped in either hand.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Titanite.
- At 60 INT it has a spellbuff of 220.
- Has the highest spellbuff of all staves between 33 INT and 44 INT. Above 45 the Sorcerer's Staff becomes better. Below 33 the Sorcerer's Staff is better. see here for further datas
- The design is reminiscent of Beatrice's Staff from Dark Souls 1.
- Being longer than the Sorcerer's staff, Farron's Flashsword and Soul Greatsword have far greater range when cast with this staff while it's spellbuff is only a tiny bit lower.
Location/Where to Find
- Road of Sacrifices:
- Looted from a corpse in the castle ruins where you meet Orbeck of Vinheim (Watch the Fextra Video)
Youtube Moveset and Location Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)