Soul of a Crystal Sage is a Boss Soul in Dark Souls 3. You obtain it from defeating the Crystal Sage.
Soul of a Crystal Sage
Soul of a Crystal Sage Usage
- Can be consumed for 3,000 Souls
- Can be used to transpose either Crystal Sage's Rapier or Crystal Hail.
Soul of a Crystal Sage Locations
- Reward for defeating Crystal Sage.
- Crystal Hail is said to be one of the weakest sorceries in-game as of now, so those who wish to transpose this soul should go for the Crystal Sage's Rapier.
- Oceiros' soul, along with this soul, are the only two souls the have a light blue hue to it. This is compareable to Aldrich and the Deacons of the Deep, in which both of their souls are the only ones to a dark blue hue to them.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
im doing sorcery build which item should i use the soul for?
even in ng+ it'll give me 3000 souls?
I love this boss
So underwhelming. First Play through, really wanted to see what this brought me, but it's all useless..
anyone wants to do a trade i need another soul of a crystal sage, at this moment in time i can offer the soul of the deacons of the deep, the soul of the farron legion or the soul of high lord wolnir, hit me up on steam as NeroDiablo or on discord as NeroDiaablo (8287)
How many exist in game? trying to get another one.
It should be noted that you only get this soul from the boss fight. The second Crstal sage that you encounter in the Grand Archives will not drop you another Soul of a Crystal Sage.
Might be a long stretch but it feels like the soul description seems a bit wrong, when i was reading it i thought it would go more like "The twin Crystal Sages once served as spiritual guides to the scholars of the Grand Archives, until one went on to ally with the Undead Legion."