Great Hammer wielded by the Silver Knight Ledo. Ledo's hammer is by far the heaviest weapon amongst those wielded by the knights of Anor Londo.
Ledo, an eccentric who traveled aross the outskirts, became a close friend to the giants and even Havel, the Rock.
Skill: Call to Stone
Spin to lure stones to the steel hammer, and use strong attack to transition into an earth slam that shatters the stones in a shockwave.
Notes and Tips:
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite.
- Cannot be Buffed or Infused.
- Outweighs Smough's and Morne's Great Hammer by 4 units. This does not only make it the heaviest Great Hammer, but also the heaviest weapon in the game. It's also stronger than Smough's Great Hammer when 2-handed at 66 Strength (668 AR vs 681 AR )
- While having the highest Strength requirement in the game, it is beaten by the Smelter Hammer from Dark Souls 2 Iron King DLC, requiring 70 Strength.
- This Great Hammer, along with Smough's Great Hammer and Morne's Great Hammer, have a higher poise health value than the other Great Hammers, with 32.9 poise health instead of the usual 30.8. This means you can have much less poise and still be able to tank through the other Ultras.
Location/Where to Find
- Dropped by Silver Knight Ledo when he invades you in The Ringed City (Location) Near the very long staircase where the large enemies (Harald) are patrolling, there is a very long ladder that leads up to one of the friendly locust npc's (white preacher). The Ladder is located to the right of the long staircase (at the very bottom of it) in the swamp near 3 cleric turtle enemies. Once you went up the entire ladder there is a way that leads left to a ringed knight but there is also a way to the right, where you can drop off onto a stoney path. You need to follow the path to a room where silver Knight Ledo invades you.
- After killing Halflight, Spear of the Church (or a player boss for the same boss fight) Silver Knight Ledo will no longer invade. You can however still get his weapon by reviving Judicator Argo at the Purging Monument for a varying amount of souls. Once you've revived Judicator Argo, go to the location where Silver Knight Ledo invades you and kill him to get his weapon (if Silver Knight Ledo doesn't invade use a dried finger bought from the Shrine Handmaid, it should work).
Scaling & Soft-caps
Resulting damage from common stat allocations, soft-caps are in bold.
- 60: +327=623
- 70: +335=631
- 80: +348=644
- 90: +366=662
- 99: +385=681
Strength Scale bonus damage:
- 61 through 69: +0 or 1 (0 1 0 1 1 1 0 1 1)
- 70 through 80: +1 or 2 (gains 2 on 70/74/77)
- 81 through 99 +2 (gains 1 on 83/87 and gains 3 on 97)
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)