|Armor Type||Chest Armor|
Garb worn by Mirrah Knights sent on journeys. This hard leather vest is bestowed only upon proven knights.
Knights travel afar to fulfill their sacred duties, but few are ever able to deliver on their vows.
- Found in the Undead Settlement, after fighting the Fire Demon with Siegward of Catarina. Once you get to the roof past the two Evangelists drop onto the tower near the boss room.
- Video Location
- The defence to weight ratio for this armor is decent in earlier levels, and even surpasses some mid-to-late game gear. Consider picking this set up to replace any starting gear or armour.
- If having any troubles with the Fire Demon, Seigward is quite the tank in this battle and the beast does not have much health. Firing arrows from a distance is the best way to stay safe, just be sure to be out of it's range or his breath attacks may stunlock and kill you.
- You can sneak past the Demon too avoid him all together. When he is looking away, drop down on the ground from the roof, and run toward the house on the left, and there will be a small path to walk down. Avoid making too much noise or getting seen and make it into the building. Although he can't see you inside, there are open rooms where he can and will shoot projectiles at you, and, if Seigward is alive, will charge the beast and you will be forced to kill him, otherwise Seigward may not live the encounter.
- There is a seperately found piece of armour to match this set, as was in Dark Souls 2, the Mask.
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)