Sorcerer's Staff is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Staff used to cast sorceries. A common catalyst given to sorcerers of the Vinheim Dragon School.
Equip a catalyst to use sorceries. Sorceries must be tuned at a bonfire before use.
Skill: Steady Chant
Boost the strength of sorceries for a very short period. Works while equipped in either hand.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Titanite.
- At 60 INT it has a spellbuff of 226.
- This staff is the strongest with Intelligence between 29-32.
- This staff is the strongest with Intelligence between 45-49.
- The Heretic's Staff is superior between 16-28 Intelligence.
- The Heretic's Staff is superior between 33-44 Intelligence.
- The Court Sorcerer's Staff is superior with 51 Intelligence or more.
- The Court Sorcerer's Staff is equally strong as this staff at 50 Int.
Location/Where to Find
- Starting equipment for the Sorcerer and Assassin
- Dropped by Undead Mages after the Halfway Fortess bonfire at Road of Sacrifices.
- Can be bought from the Shrine Handmaid in Firelink Shrine
Youtube Moveset and Location Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Requires 900 souls and 12 Titanite Shards to + 3; 1350 souls and 12 Large Titanite Shards to + 6; 1800 souls and 12 Titanite Chunks to + 9; ?? souls and ?? ore to + ??
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)