Wolnir's holy Sword is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
A holy sword eroded by the Abyss. When Wolnir fell to the Abyss, he was gripped by a fear of true darkness, and pleaded to the gods for the first time.
This holy sword, together with three armlets stripped from the corpses of clerics, gave him some semblance of comfort.
Skill: Wrath of the Gods
Thrust weapon into earth to emit powerful shockwave. The wrath of those swallowed by the Abyss is a thing to be wary of indeed.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Buffed or Infused.
- Reinforces with Titanite Scale.
- Has the same moveset as the Bastard Sword, with the exception of the Weapon Art.
- The initial thrust of the Weapon Art has a hitbox. But it does not true-combo into the Blast of the WA.
- Received Faith scaling and altered Strength and Dexterity scaling in the 1.09 regulation patch.
Softcaps & Scaling:
- 2-Handed stats
- St/Dx/Fa = AR = Comment
- 13/13/13 = 345 = Base Stats & Dex Softcap
- 13/40/13 = 368
- 13/99/13 = 377 = Dex Hardcap
- 27/13/13 = 413 = Str Softcap
- 40/13/13 = 427
- 13/13/40 = 429 = Faith Softcap
- 13/13/60 = 443
- 66/13/13 = 448 = Str Hardcap
- 13/13/99 = 464 = Faith Hardcap
- 26/13/40 = 496 = Combined Softcap
- 40/13/40 = 511
- 66/13/40 = 532
- 66/13/60 = 546
- 66/99/99 = 600 = Combined Hardcap
- After softcaps it gets less than 2 AR per level
- 2-handed Strength Faith weapon
- Scales well with both Str and Faith
- Scales terribly with Dex
Location/Where to Find
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Wolnir's Holy Sword Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)