Saint-tree Bellvine is a Chime in Dark Souls 3.
Sacred chime for casting miracles of the Gods. A bellvine cut from a small saint-tree that has been meticulously tended to.
Saint-tree bellvines are customary in the far north, and allow for faster casting than ordinary sacred chimes.
Skill: Gentle Prayer
Recovers HP for a period of time, albeit extremely slowly. Works while equipped in either hand.
Notes and Tips:
- Cannot be Infused or Buffed.
- Reinforced with Titanite.
- 60 Fth = 198
- 50 Fth = 180
- 40 Fth = 157
- 30 Fth = 131
- 20 Fth = 105
- 18 Fth = 100
- Provides a passive casting speed buff that is stronger than Sage Ring +2 (+99 Virtual Dexterity, but the cap is 50 Dexterity so it doesn't make a difference for most builds).
- Buff applies for all spells you cast from all schools, even those cast with another catalyst in your other active slot.
- Buff only applies while Saint Tree Bellvine is in an active slot (ie. in your hand or on your hip).
- You do not have to meet Faith requirements for the buff to apply.
- Video of speed testing in comments below.
- High casting speed and low spellbuff make this ideal for miracles that do not scale with spellbuff. eg. Replenishment, Blessed Weapon, Deep Protection, and Sacred Oath.
- Like all Chimes, it can be dropped in Picklepee the Crow's nest to receive the Help Me Carving item.
Location/Where to Find
- Looted from a tree stump in Cathedral of the Deep, close to the bonefire. Exit the chapel through the entrance, turn right where 4 hollows are praying infront of an Estus Shard, and drop down into the water with the prowling maggots. The tree stump can be found outside to the right, just behind the building with the ladder shortcut.
- Watch the Fextra Video at 1hr 7mins 2secs in
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Saint-tree Bellvine Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)