Havel's Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
- Increases maximum equip load by 15%
- +1 Version: +17%
- +2 version: +18%
- Weight: 1.5
- Soul Transposition: Created with the Soul of a Stray Demon, costs 5000 souls, the same amount the stray demon drops without additional soul gain. Take the elevator in the Old Wolf of Farron bonfire room, it will bring you onto the opposite side of the broken bridge where the Foot of the High Wall bonfire is. The Stray Demon looms there.
- +1 Version (NG+): Archdragon Peak. From the Great Belfry bonfire, proceed down the stairs and make your way towards all the giant enemies on the left, they'll be patrolling near the only ruins you can see. The ring will be on a corpse in there. (Location)
- +2 Version (NG++): On a wooden beam below the Prison Tower bonfire in Irithyll of the Boreal Valley/Anor Londo. (Location)
- You can also find Havel's Set after defeating the Stray Demon if you have defeated the Havel Knight that spawns in Archdragon Peak.
- Not nearly as good as its Dark Souls 1 counterpart, which raised maximum equip load by 50%.
Trivia goes here