Havel's Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
- Increases maximum equip load by 15%
- +1 Version: +17%
- +2 Version: +18%
- +3 Version: +19%
- Weight: 1.5
- Soul Transposition: Created with the Soul of a Stray Demon and 5000 souls, both of which the Stray Demon drops upon being killed. The Stray Demon resides at the Old Wolf of Farron bonfire, in the topmost area (take the elevator.)
- +1 Version (NG+): Archdragon Peak. From the Great Belfry bonfire, proceed down the stairs and make your way towards all the giant enemies on the left, they'll be patrolling near the only ruins you can see. The ring will be on a corpse in there. (Location)
- +2 Version (NG++): On a wooden beam below the Prison Tower bonfire in Irithyll of the Boreal Valley/Anor Londo. (Location)
- +3 Version (The Ringed City): Just below where you get invaded by Dark Spirit Ledo, on the ledges above the swamp. (Location) (Video Location)
- You can also find Havel's Set after defeating the Stray Demon if you have defeated the Havel Knight that spawns in Archdragon Peak.
- Havel's Ring has been heavily nerfed; unlike the Dark Souls counterpart, which raises equip load by a whopping 50%, Havel's Ring only raises it by 15%.
Trivia goes here