Anri's Straight Sword is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3.
Sword precious to Anri, another Unkindled. The dullest type of blade found in the ruined land of Astora.
Only, it was once the sword of an earnest noble figure, and its attacks are boosted by that elusive, essential property unique to humans: luck.
While in stance, use normal attack to break a foe's guard from below, and strong attack to slash upwards with a forward lunge.
Notes and Tips:
- Infusable: NO
- Buffable: YES
- Reinforced with Twinkling Titanite.
- All weapons have motion values assigned to each attack, which are modifiers to AR that are associated with the attack being used.
- Anri's Straight Sword has a range of 18.7sp on the 1h R1.
- sp, or Shield Pokes, are a unit of measurable distance to determine the range of a weapon. Certain actions create different distances from a wall, allowing one to test the range of certain attacks. While this testing isn't 100% accurate, it is a very good indicator of the ranges of each attack.
- Anri's Straight Sword has thrusting R2 attacks.
- Naturally possesses the Blessed infusion HP regen and Faith scaling for physical damage.
- Naturally possesses approximately A scaling in Luck.
- This weapon has just under 400 AR at the minimum requirements and 40 Luck.
Location/Where to Find
- Drops from Anri of Astora if killed or if you complete his/her quest line. If you complete Anri's questline, the sword will be given to you by Ludleth of Courland at Firelink Shrine. Note that killing Anri will disrupt Yuria's quest line and cause her to leave.
- If you married Anri in the Darkmoon tomb, it will be in the same location as the cutscene.
Moveset and Videos:
(If your name is not on THIS list, please do not post videos here. If you wish to post videos, please click the link and apply in the thread)
Anri's Straight Sword Upgrade Table
|Attack ValuesBonus||Parameter Bonus||Auxiliary Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Requirement||Parameter Bonus||Attack Values||Damage Reduction %||Auxiliary Effects||Others|
| Spell Buff
Parameter Bonus: Strength, Dexterity,Magic, Fire, Lightning and Dark bonuses - The scaling multiplier applied to the [Attack: stat]. Scaling quality is from highest to lowest as follows: S/A/B/C/D/E.The higher the player's [Str, Dex, Mag, Fire, Light] stat, the higher the [Attack Bonus: Stat] is (found on the player status screen). The higher the scaling letter, the higher the percent multiplier applied to the [Attack: Stat].This resulting bonus damage is added to the base physical damage of the weapon and is shown in the equipment screen in blue numbers as a "+ X".
Durability: The weapon's HP, when the durability hits 0, the effectiveness of its attacks become weakened to the point of almost uselessness. When an items durability is low, a message will come up saying "Weapon At Risk!" at this point the weapon does not perform at it's best.
Weight: How much the item weights when equipped.
Stability: How well the player keeps stance after being hit
Attack Type: Defines what kind of swing set the weapon has: Regular(R), Thrust(T), Slash(Sl), Strike(St)