Repair Powder is a Consumable in Dark Souls 3.
- Repairs equipped armor, weapons and rings.
- Sold by Shrine Handmaid for 600 souls
- Dropped by ??
- 2x Found at Undead Settlement: Head left from the Undead Settlement bonfire into a house. Go to the lower floor and head out into the balcony. On the right side corner of the balcony you will find them on a corpse by a wall. ()
- 4x Found in the Farron Keep swamp near the cave, in the basilisk infested part beneath the keep ruins.
- 2x Found at Cathedral of the Deep, right next to the white birch outside the cathedral.
- Repair Powder restores durability, as long as the items have not fully broken (0 durability).
- Same effect as the Repair sorcery spell, although the spell also repairs broken items.
- Durability in Dark Souls 3 is very high (and weapons almost never get broken) making this item almost useless.
- Trivia goes here