Champion's Charge is a Skill in Dark Souls 3.
Weapons That Have Champion's Charge
Notes & Information
- Functions the same as the skill Charge, but pressing the strong attack will activate a sweeping attack, giving it wide horizontal range and knocks opponents down.
- The charge itself is unparriable, however the sweep after the charge is easily parried.
- Has amazing pivoting potential, making it a good counter to caster-type players or enemies.
- This weapon skill does cause thrust counter frames, though differently depending on how its used. If the player does not extend the charge the thrust counter frames will occur about a second before the player would hit. If the play does choose to extend the charge thrust counter frames will occur from the point the charge is extended until the end of the animation.
- If used when FP is drained, much more stamina will be consumed.