Miracle of those who devoted themselves to the Darkmoon covenant.
Reinforces right weapon with Darkmoon light.
Miracles of the Darkmoon are tales of revenge, but Captain Yorshka recites only for the sake of remembering her brother, with out knowledge of its meaning.
Perhaps this is better, as revenge is better left to the Blades.
- Reward for reaching rank 2 in the covenant Blades of the Darkmoon. (You must offer 30 Proof of a Concord kept to reach rank 2)
- Adds magic damage equal to (spellbuff*0.95)
- Damage is applied each time the enemy is hit with the weapon, regardless of the damage of the attack performed
- Despite applying magic damage, this scales exclusively to Faith.
- This spell and Lightning Blade do the same damage in different elements, making them fully interchangeable.
- Buff lasts 60 seconds (affected by the Lingering Dragoncrest Ring)
- This miracle is particularly powerful on weapons that already have magic damage, such as the Drakeblood Greatsword.
- Damage can be increased with the Magic Clutch Ring and the Crown of Dusk.
- A few weapons and weapon arts have hidden multipliers that slightly lower the buff's damage per hit.
Namely, Daggers and Paired Weapons display this adjustment.
Regardless, the buffs always remain efficient.
- Since faith builds have access to four elements in unique weapon buff spells (Blessed Weapon, Lightning Blade, Darkmoon Blade, and Dark Blade), they're the ideal choice for a more physical-focused build investing into magic.