Burning Stake Witch is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- A tall witch that wields a burning stake as both a weapon and a catalyst.
- Once regarded as holy knights before their fall to the Profaned Flame.
- Hits the stake into the ground, causing an explosion to burst underneath the player's feet.
- Attacks with a stream of fire coming from the tip of its weapon.
- Launches a tracking line of fire with an upwards swing from the ground.
- When engaged at close range, can jump back and grab the player with its weapon, dealing damage then throwing them.
- Can't be lured.
- Can't be Rapported.
Notes & Trivia
- Armor used by Burning Stake Witch bear some similarities to armor used by Raime, a boss from Dark Souls II.