Lloyd's Sword Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
Lloyd's Sword Ring
Lloyd's Sword Ring Effect
- Boosts Attack Rating when HP is full (over 99% HP)
- PVE = 10%
- PVP = 10%
- Weight: 0.9
- Found at the Cathedral of the Deep near the first giant you encounter that swings at you. It's on the ground on corpse as you run by.
- Watch the Fextra Video at 2h 11mins 41 secs in.
- Lloyd's Sword Ring Location
- Seems to boost all damage. Need more testing. Confirmed for: Wrath of the Gods, Sunlight Spear, Crystal Soul Spear. ~12-13 % damage increase, that implies a 10% base damage increase)]
- The boost to AR is misleading since damage output is effectively 10-15% greater. Damage boost appears to be greater against weaker enemies. When wearing the ring, a greater percentage of total AR is dealt as damage (tested with Yhorm's Great Machete, Dragonslayer Greataxe, and Irithyll Rapier), so the additional AR may not be treated the same, or perhaps the ring also affects enemies' absorbance (similar to the Stone Ring in Dark Souls 2, which reduced enemy poise).
- Tested on Hollows at High Wall of Lothric: at 322 base AR the ring boosts it to 354 which is a 10% extra AR but when dealt to the hollow enemies (of same kind. Tested multiple times) with the R1 attack the result is 298 at base AR and 336 with ring equipped. This means that the enemy received 0.925% of the damage (at base AR) and 0.949% of AR with ring equipped.
Trivia goes here