Lloyd's Sword Ring
Lloyd's Sword Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 3.
Lloyd's Sword Ring Effect
- Boosts Attack Rating when HP is full (over 99% HP)
- PVE = 10%
- PVP = 10%
- Weight: 0.9
- Found at the Cathedral of the Deep near the first giant you encounter that swings at you. It's on the ground on corpse as you run by.
- Watch the Fextra Video at 2h 11mins 41 secs in.
- Lloyd's Sword Ring Location
- Boosts all damage dealt while the buff is active.
Confirmed with: Wrath of the Gods, Sunlight Spear, Crystal Soul Spear. ~12-13% damage increase.
- This does NOT work with consumable item damage (Tested with Firebombs and Throwing Knives)
- The boost to AR is effectively 10% greater.
- Your damage gets amplified slightly more than just 10%, thanks to how defense works in this game.
- To simplify, BIG DAMAGE pierces enemy defenses VERY WELL.
while small damage pierces enemy defenses very little.
- Tested on Hollows at High Wall of Lothric:
- 322 AR (no ring) R1 = 298 damage = 0.925% of AR.
- 354 AR (with ring) R1 = 336 damage = 0.949% of AR.
- Trivia goes here