Ghru Shaman is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
- This Ghru can cast poison clouds with considerable reach.
- They are just as adept at melee combat as other Ghru's.
- Ghru's are descendants of the Faron guardians. Some event has turned them into goatlike demons.
- It can cast poison cloud; which slowly poisons and hinders vision so it is best to attack them relentlessly until they are dead
- Can (bullshittedly) cast their poison cloud through walls. So be aware when fighting multiple enemies with one of these around.
Notes & Trivia
- Drops: Rotten Ghru Spear, Rotten Grhu Dagger, Black Bug Pellet, Titanite Shard, Wolf's Blood Swordgrass, and rarely a Heavy Gem.
- The one outside the Keep Ruins bonfire can also drop an Ashen Estus refill. (I have not gotten a refill from other shamans in farron keep)