|Child of Dark|
This is a player-created Build for Dark souls 3.
- Build Name: Child of Dark
- Build Level: what you're comfortable with
- Build Focus: PvE
- Build Main Stat: Atunement/Faith/Intelligence
- Link to Dark Souls 3 Calculator: Add link here.
- Right Hand: Izalith Staff, Dark/Chaos infused weapon (I recommend Carthus Curved Sword or Follower Sabre for double A's)
- Left Hand: Scholar's Candle Stick, Pyromancy Flame/Caitha's Chime (optional)
- Head: Blindfold Mask
- Chest: Vilhelm Chestpiece
- Hands: Cornyx's Wrap
- Legs: Lorian's Leggins
- Rings: Sage Ring, Bellowing Dragoncrest, Young Dragon (/Old Witch's/Sun's Firstborn), Dark Clutch Ring
- Items: 7 Estus, 8 Ashen Estus
Brave ash, you've proven yourself to me. Now, be one...with the Dark. And by that I mean devastate your opponents with powerful dark magic including but not limited to: Great Deep Soul, Affinity, Dark Edge and, of course, Great Soul Dregs. For more variety, sacrifice a bit of AR in order to include Dark Pyromancies/Miracles into your repertoire; Black Serpent, Black Flame, Black Fireball, Undead Rapport, Deep Protection, Dorhys' Gnawing,...
This build also allows easy swapping to a Pyromancy build on the fly for those pesky dark-resistant opponents. Do not expect to tank hits, though.