|General Use Build|
This is a player-created Build for Dark souls 3.
- Build Name: General Use
- Build Level: 125
- Build Focus: Hybrid
- Build Main Stat: Dex
- Link to Dark Souls 3 Calculator: http://fextralife.com/calculator/dks3builds.html?Hs4v9h6X.DbGnXnG7J.9VRXUyW0.N5ZjvE68.A.A.Ivs8
- Right Hand: Sharp Ricard's Rapier
- Left Hand: Simple Target Shield (For parrying and FP regen in PVP) or Shield of Want (Or your choice of shield) in PVE. Second Left Hand equipment item should be a talisman, most likely focused on spell buff.
- Head: Silver Mask
- Chest: Leonhart's Garb
- Hands: Leonhart's Gauntlets
- Legs: Elite Knight Leggings
- Rings: Ring of Favor +2, Ring of Steel Protection +2, Your choice of Leo Ring (PvP) or a PvE ring (Such as the Estus Ring), and one utility ring (Obscuring Ring or Silvercat for PvP, Silvercat for PvE.)
- Spells: Lightning Blade and Tears of Denial primarily as your spells. 35 Faith allows for usage of the Priestess Ring to use Sunlight Spear. 15 Intelligence allows for Rapport, which is an amazing spell for PvE.
(The choice of armor is purely up to you, as long as you stay at 30% for fast rolls or 70% for normal rolls.)
PvE: You have enough FP to buff your weapon with lightning for extra damage and use Tears of Denial to give you a butt-saving shield. I recommend using Shield of want due to it's relatively low weight, increased soul gain, good stability, and all around decent protection.
PvP: I recommend using a target shield and going for parries if possible. Infusing whatever your choice of offhand parrying item is will barely reduce the effectiveness of the actual block (Which you really shouldn't be using anyways) and give you small amounts of FP so you can use the weapon art Ricard's Rapier provides. For utility ring choices, the three rings I prefer are Silvercat Ring (Good for invasion, allows you to take no fall damage and surprise opponents), Obscuring Ring (Surprise!), and the Untrue Dark Ring (To remove the red glow).
Stat Changes: If you intend to do PvP only, leave Int at the base of 9 (Or 12 for chameleon) and put it into Endurance or Strength. If you don't plan to use the Sunlight Spear miracle, take the 5 points out of Faith and relocate them to Endurance or Strength.