This is a player-created Build for Dark souls 3.
- Build Name: Thunderstruck
- Build Level: 113+
- Build Focus: PvP but works fine in PvE too.
- Build Main Stat: Balanced (Str+Dex) and Faith
- Link to Dark Souls 3 Calculator: Stats
- Right Hand: Refined Lothric Knight Greatsword +10
- Left Hand: Any Talisman
- Head: Fashion!
- Chest: Fashion!
- Hands: Fashion!
- Legs: Fashion!
- Rings: Darkmoon Ring, Ring of Favor, Carthus Milkring and 4th ring is situational.
I personaly go for the Chloranthy Ring.
Havel's Ring if you wanna go with a heavy armor etc.
- Items: Ashen Estus Flask with at least 2 charges (halves when summoned).
- Spells: Lightning Blade and Sacred Oath.
Main focus is 40 Strenght + 40 Dexterity + 30 Faith.
Starting Class Knight.
10 Attunement plus the Darkmoon Ring makes it possible to equip both Lightning Blade and Sacred Oath, giving you a huge damage boost, plus a 10% damage reduction.
Alternatively go for the Lightning Clutch Ring, giving you a 15% lightning damage increase but a 10% reduced physical resistance.
This 10% will be nullified with the Sacred Oath buff, increasing physical damage and damage absorption with 10%.
So this is a good choice if you want to be more of a glass cannon.
How to play:
This is mainly a PvP Duel/Arena build.
So when summoned or summoning:
1. Sacred Oath
2. Drink Ashen Estus
3. Lightning Blade
4. twohand your weapon and bow to your opponent.
5. two-shot that little poor scrub.
I feel like you should use the Blessed infusion. It makes the Lightning and physical damage get A faith scaling, keeps the same Str scaling at D and lowers Dex to D.
Best gem refined to infuse ?
What would be some good ideas for armor though?
I hope this wiki page stays underrated so no one will use this build. I love this build, its honestly a personal favourite. Thanks for the detailed build m8y
You could use the sunlight straight sword instead oath of sunlight and get a free ring slot.
Just out of curiosity, how many hits can you perform with a UGS and only 11 endurance?