This is a player-created Build for Dark souls 3, By Turbulent_eddie
- Build Name: Lucky Sorcerer
- Build Level: 100 -120
- Build Focus: PvP
- Build Main Stat: Luck/Vigor/Stamina
- Link to Dark Souls 3 Calculator: Add link here
- Right Hand: Scholar's candlestick/Anri's sword/ hollow Rotten Ghru spear
- Left Hand: Man grub's staff/Hollow Caestus (for +5 luck and parrys)
- Head: Crown of Dusk
- Chest: Fashion! (I used sunless)
- Hands: Gauntlets of thorns (for tears of denial)
- Legs: Fashion! (I used sunless)
- Rings: Magic clutch, Bellowing dragoncrest, Prisoner's chain, Sage ring
- Items: rotten pine resin
- Spells: Farron flashsword, souls greatsword, great soul arrow, homing soulmass
How to play this build:
- this build is good for confusing your opponent by making them think you'll just cast spells, but being willing to switch and punish with hollow/Anri's wepons. The fast extra range flashsword is good for tripping people up too, just watch out for its min range.
Start by keeping distance and zoning with staff/dagger combo. Try the soulmass/great soul arrow startup, but most will dodge this.
Great soul arrow is good for punishing parry spammers and slow weapon users/shields.
Use your extended range farron flashsword to keep them back, roll back and attack is good.
If they figure out your minimal damage at low range switch to anri's sword and punish.
Run out of fp? Change to sword against large weapons, spear against small. (buff spear with poison if you can, but this is mostly for intimidation/pressure to allow for ashen estus, rarely will you actually poison them - still, it is funny if you do.)
Watch out for:
Parrys of the flashsword. switch to great soul arrow to annoy them.
Getting hit with large weapons (you'll only take about 3 hits)
Take up to 120 by increasing hp/fp
Maybe skimp out on 5 points of luck and trust your hollow infusions, but lower spell damage this way.
Perhaps switch prisoners chain to carthus milkring for max spell speed (and more def) at lvl 120 - or for your magic clutch if you want to focus on melee more at any level (reccomend the 35 luck too in this case).
Same setup for general play
Switch out lowering def helmet and rings and use anri's sword for bosses.