This is a player-created Build for Dark souls 3.
- Build Name: Freight Train
- Build Level: any
- Build Focus: PvE
- Build Main Stat: Strength + Vitality + Endurance equally
- Link to Dark Souls 3 Calculator:
- Right Hand: Dark sword
- Left Hand: Havel's Greatsheild
- Head: (any heavy armor head piece)
- Chest: (any hevay armor chest piece)
- Hands: (any heavy armor hands piece)
- Legs: (any heavy armor legs piece)
- Rings: havel suggested
- Items: any
How to play this build
- This bui;d requires you to be able to still roll so overweighing yourself fails this build
- Use your heavy armor and greatsheild to run in and take hits while taking very little damage
- Use the dark sword (or other powerful straight sword) to deal high amounts of damage while you are close to the enemy
- Use the high endurance to be able to roll away when you start to run low on endurance or catch the attention of the enemy and it begins to strike
- Only use armor that allows you to roll relative to your vitality stat
- Magic can also be used with this class but is not necessary and often will lower the stats you need to level to wear and use better gear
- NOTE: this is a very basic build that will be punsihed if you cant roll away.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!