This is a player-created Build for Dark souls 3.
- Build Name: Mundane Spellblade
- Build Level: 120
- Build Focus: PvE with high PvP potential
- Build Main Stat: STR, DEX, and FTH
- Link : Click Here
- Right Hand: Dark Sword +10 (refined)
- Left Hand: Shield of Want/Spirit Tree Crest Shield (whether you prefer Weapon Art or Parry), Cleric's Sacred Chime +10, Pyromancy Flame +10 (when necessary)
- Head: Creighton's Steel Mask
- Chest: Faraam Armor
- Hands: Drang Gauntlets
- Legs: Fallen Knight Trousers
- Rings: Chloranthy Ring, Ring of Favor, Lingering Dragoncrest Ring, Pontiff's Right Eye/Hornet Ring (PvE/PvP)
- Items: Estus Flask x12, Ashen Estus Flask x3, Undead Hunter Charm, Poison Throwing Knife
- Spells: Blessed Weapon, Dark Blade, Darkmoon Blade, and Lightning Blade
- PvE: You have a weapon buff for almost any area in the game. Know your enemies, equip the Pyromancy Flame and re-attune if in an area where Carthus Flame Arc is absolutely necessary. With mundane stats and the right weapon buff, the Dark Sword is capable of insane dps that will make short work of most bosses. Bring Carthus Beacon to a boss if you need to hit harder. It stacks with your Pontiff's Right Eye ring for even more impressive burst DPS.
- PvP: Know your armor and its elemental weakness. If your opponent is wearing lothric armor, buff lightning and etc. If facing an opponent with strong all-around resistance, use Blessed Weapon for its raw AR increase. If you aren't sure which one to start with, play defensively and switch your buffs around until you find the one that is most effective against their set up.
- Sunlight Straight Sword is a great alternative main weapon.
- If upgrading past 50 faith, use Yorshka's Chime.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!