This is a player-created Build for Dark souls 3.
- Build Name: Giant Lord
- Build Level: 140
- Build Focus: PvE and PvP
- Build Main Stat: Vitality and Strength
- Link to Dark Souls 3 Calculator: 600 AR one handed, 632 AR two handed.
- Right Hand: Greatsword (Heavy infused)
- Left Hand: Caestus (Blessed infused or regular)
- Head: Pontiff Knight Crown
- Chest: Pyromancer Garb
- Legs: Grave Warden Skirt
- Rings: Chloranthy Ring+3, Havel's Ring+3, Ring of Favor+3 and Ring of Steel Protection+3
- Items: Fire Bomb, Rope Fire Bomb, Black Fire Bomb, Rope Black Fire Bomb, Undead Hunter Charm, Duel Charm, Divine Blessing, Green Blossom, Budding Green Blossom and Estus Flask
In PvE, time your rolls and attacks carefully as the slightest mistake can get you punished as the Greatsword is a slow but heavy hitter and as for PvP the same thing except you have the advantage of roll catching, as the Greatsword is/was the king of roll catching, if you change up your attacks you can even parry a Dark Sword R1! But if you know they have low HP, throw a fire bomb or a rope one to finish them off but there is one last thing, un-buff a lightning blade or darkmoon blade as this can damage you severely by using a duel charm and if you know your opponent will heal, as soon as they take a pause, throw an undead hunter charm.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Is sl 137 ok?