This is a player-created Build for Dark souls 3.
- Build Name: Kishin
- Build Level: 195
- Build Focus: PvE
- Build Main Stat: Vigor then Vitality
- Right Hand: Yhorm's Great Machete (preferably +5), Farron Greatsword (preferably +5)
- Left Hand: Pyromancy Flame(preferably +10), Dark Hand, Curseward Greatshield
- Head: Dark Mask
- Chest: Firelink Armor
- Hands: Firelink Gauntlets
- Legs: Firelink Leggings
- Rings: Prisoner's Chain, Knight Slayer's Ring, Llyod's Sword Ring, Chloranthy Ring
- Items: Estus Flask, Ashen Estus Flask, Binoculars, Ember, Red Eye Orb, White Sign Soapstone, Red Sign Soapstone
How to play this build
First focus on Vitality becuase it will help later on., then once you have hit Vitality limit proceed to up Endurance then Vigor in a 2/1 ratio. once both have limited out, upgrade Intelligence and Faith at equal intervals ie, 1/1. Once both Intelligence and Faith have limited, upgrade Attunement then Luck, then Strength and top it off with Dexterity. However the varation of Kishin God and Kishin are differenty by 30 Vigor, 80 Attunement, 60 Endurance, 59 Strength, 60 Dexterity, 69 Intelligence and lastly 69 Faith.
Main spells will be Pestilent Mercury for Curse-Rotted Greatwood, Dancer of Boreal Valley, Stray Demon and Mimics, Fireball/Great Chaos Fire Orb for most normal/miniboss, Lightning Spear/Stake for most other enemies. I'd recommend Replenishment and Great Heal for when the Estus runs out.
Finally I would recommend ofr Kishin God, to get all weapons in sets of 11/6(for boss items) and making one of each damage modifier IE Flame Great Scythe + 10 and Flame Great Scythe...