This is a player-created Build for Dark souls 3.
- Build Name: Darkmoon Knightess
- Build Level: 120
- Build Focus: PvP
- Build Main Stat: Dex, Int, and Faith
- Link to Dark Souls 3 Calculator: Add link here
- Right Hand: Gotthard Twinswords or Estoc and Crescent Moon Sword
- Left Hand: Parrying Dagger and Sunless Talisman
- Head: Brass Helmet or Sunless Veil
- Chest: Brass Armor or Sunless Armor
- Hands: Brass Gloves or Sunless Gloves
- Legs: Brass Leggings or Sunless Leggings
- Rings: Darkmoon Ring, Prisoners Chain, Ring of Favor, and Hornet Ring (can swap for Cloranthy Ring if this doesn't suit you)
- Items: Estus Flask (12x), Ashen Estus Flask (3x), and any other consumables that suit you (fire bombs, throwing knives, etc.)
You can play this build however you want, it's Dark Souls and I'm only gonna give you tips on how I play it. So, let's get started:
- Always apply your buffs (Darkmoon Blade and Tears of Denial) before you initiate a duel or battle.
- When using Gotthards Twinswords try playing defensive until you can get a dual wielded L1 off. If you can land this, immediately press L2 to use the weapon art and fully extend it with R2. This will usually result in an instant kill unless your opponent has absurdly high health or defense. If they don't die, hence the reasons above, try using roll attacks as they are extremely quick and do a fair amount of damage.
- When using Estoc try playing really aggressive. The Estoc has deceptively long range and can catch your enemy even if they roll away from you. Use this to your advantage! Just try not to spam R1's as they are easily parried if they are at least decently good at it. Try mixing up your attacks with R2's with the occasional slow, fully powered ones with the fast, unsuspecting ones. Don't neglect the weapon art! It has many uses such as the long reach, shield piercing capability, and the delayed attacks for tricking your foe.
- Only use the Crescent Moon Sword if your buff runs out and you don't have time to reapply it. Don't neglect it though! It does fair damage and has fast, spammy attacks. But, it is easily parried if you spam, so don't. It's weapon art can trick your for and can do decent damage.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
If you want a more male Darkmoon knight consider using the greatsword of judgement
Why Gotthard Twin Swords!??!!??!?!? WHY?!
Why Tears of Denial?
Did she ever use that? I doubt it. I really do.
Also why the ***** only 20 attunement and so much vitality?
Why? No. Lord Gwyn help these people. You messed up the build. You don't need intelligence. You should have your faith at 40 to make dmb worth it. This isn't ds1. You need higher faith for dmb to be good. She doesn't use anything but a talisman, rapier, and a parrying dagger. Get the build right or don't make it at all.